The extraordinary COVID-19 pandemic created intense evolving changes with profound impacts on the lives of people around the globe. With the guidance and leadership traits inspired by His Majesty The Druk Gyalpo fighting the virus on the frontline, the health workers working round the clock and the volunteers protecting the community, we are grateful that the virus was well managed within the quarantine centers. Despite the challenges, we have been fortunate thus far in preventing any local transmission. In Gasa, Tsachu area was previously identified as isolation and quarantine centers and was closed for visitors.
The Dzongkhag Administration is now pleased to inform the visitors that we are reopening the Tsachu from July 3, 2020 for those who require facility to heal from health complications.
With the risk still in hand, we would like to request all the visitors to follow the health advisories as follows:
1. Clean the designated rooms and rest rooms at least twice a day, particularly the surfaces that are in frequent touch
2. Ensure that you are carrying soaps and washing items for restroom and kitchen
3. Practice frequent hand washing and follow cough etiquette diligently
4. Maintain at least 1 meter distance in ponds and other areas where applicable
5. Plan your travel and avoid visiting the hot spring if you show symptoms related to restricted disease
6. Wear face masks in the crowd
7. Co-operate with the officials designated to monitor the areas on do’s and don’ts
We would like to request every visitor to plan ahead and anyone who shows symptoms of COVID-19, you may like to call District Health Officer @16288187 or seek medical advice by calling COVID hotline -2121
Meanwhile, the rain comes drifting down almost 24/7 in Gasa at this time around and we earnestly request everyone to plan your visit accordingly.
For more clarification, please contact Gasa Tsachu Manager @16288106/17458034
Wishing you all a safe and healthy stay. We greet everyone with new look and feel at Tsachu.