The Dzongkhag Administration, Gasa is pleased to invite applications from Bhutanese National for the post of seven Enumerators to conduct the 2022 Bhutan Living Standard Survey (BLSS).
The interested individuals who meet the eligibility criteria as per the attached details may apply along with the following documents through Google form ( https://forms.gle/FGGrSFJ5TCzt44fz6). The selection will be based on first come first serve;
- Degree mark sheet.
- Photocopy of Citizenship Identity Card.
- Unemployed university graduates.
- Resident of Gasa Dzongkhag.
- Past survey experience (preferred but not necessary).
- DSA Nu. 1100/- per day for 34 days of field enumeration.
- DSA Nu. 200/- (50%) per day for 8 days of training at Hotel Vajra, Punakha.
- Food and lodge will be arranged at the training center.
- Bus fare from Gasa to Punakha and back for training travel.
- Nu. 1000/- as a one-time voucher allowance.
Terms of reference:
- The selected candidates shall be hired as survey Enumerator for the tentative period of 34 days;
- The Enumerators should undergo 8 days of training;
- Should abide by the Office rules and regulations (punctuality/attendance/office decorum/cooperation with the authorities);
- Be responsible for the office equipment/properties issued;
- Maintain strict confidentiality of the data/information collected;
- Both the Supervisor and Enumerators should follow strict Covid-19 protocols;
- The enumerators shall be under the direct supervision of the Dzongkhag Statistical Officer (DSO); and
- The Dzongkhag administration reserves the right to terminate the service at any point in time if deemed necessary.
For further information please contact Mr. Sonam Wangchuk, DSO at 17172929 during office hours.